PlayStation 5 is out. It looked like it was never gonna be produced but thankfully to all PlayStation fans, after 4 years, we have a new PlayStation console.
PS5 varies from its predecessors greatly in terms of design. Where the previous PlayStation were vertical, PS5 comes with a stand for both horizontal and vertical placement. Instead of coming in the usual black color, PS5 comes in white with a black inlay.
PlayStations have been using HDD drives since the first PlayStation. While HDD drives are not bad, they are not the best Hard Drives in the market. SSDs are smaller and lighter than HDDs and offer better speeds. PS5 comes with an SSD internal storage that will bring ultra-high speeds compared to previous PS.
New Gaming Titles.
As with every PS console, PS5 comes with it’s on gaming titles. You will get to experience new titles on incredible graphics of PS5.
PS5 comes with haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio technology.
PS5 comes with a Dual-Sense wireless controller that has immersive haptic feedback, dynamic adaptive triggers, and a built-in microphone.
- Ray tracing: Immerse yourself in worlds with a new level of realism as rays of light are individually simulated, creating true-to-life shadows and reflections in supported PS5 games.
- 4K-TV gaming: Play your favorite PS5 games on your stunning 4K TV.
- Up to 120fps with 120Hz output: Enjoy smooth and fluid high frame rate gameplay at up to 120fps for compatible games, with support for 120Hz output on 4K displays.
- HDR technology: With an HDR TV, supported PS5 games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colors.
- 8K output: PS5 consoles support 8K Output, so you can play games on your 4320p resolution display.
- Backward compatibility: Play a back catalog of PS4™ games on your PS5 console
- Game boost: Enjoy faster and smoother frame rates in select PS4 and PS VR games.
- Upgrade PS4 games to digital PS5 games: The PS5 console gives game publishers the ability to let players upgrade their disc and digital PS4 games to digital PS5 games.1
- PlayStation®VR integration: Connect your PlayStation VR to your PS5 console to enjoy supported PS VR games. To set up your PS VR with your PS5 console you’ll need your PlayStation Camera2 for PS4 and a PlayStation Camera adaptor (no purchase necessary). More details on how to claim an adaptor will be shared on PlayStation.com when available.