- Flash duration of 1/300-1/20000s, delivering crisp, clear and vivid images
- 3 flash modes: M, S1 and S2 for improved versatility and usability
- 8 variable flash output from 1/128 to full, meeting your flashlight demand
- Integrated reflection board, giving a highlighted point on the eyes
- Built-in wide-angle diffuser, creating soft, smooth and natural illumination
The Godox Speedlite TT520 II is a manually adjustable flash with a separate trigger. The flash has a built-in receiver so that you can use it separately from the camera. By placing the included trigger on the hot shoe of your camera, you can trigger the flash up to a distance of approximately 15 meters. The powerful TT520 II has a guide number of 33. The flash head can be turned 90 degrees upwards and can be turned 270 degrees horizontally. In addition, the flash has a built-in wide-angle diffuser and a bouncing card.
Features of the Godox Speedlite TT520 II
- Wireless: Yes
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Channels: 16
- Tiltable: 90 degrees
- Rotatable: 270 degrees
- Power: 4X AA batteries
- Dimensions: 55x75x190mm
- Weight: 310g
The flash output is adjustable in 1/8 steps. You can flash approximately 100-1500 times on four AA batteries depending on the flash output setting. When using four AA batteries, the recycling time is 0.1-5 seconds. This universal Godox Thinklite TT520 II flash is suitable for use with system cameras and SLR cameras from, for example, the brands Canon, Nikon, Sigma Olympus, and Pentax.
The flash is not suitable for use with Sony and Minolta.
Included Godox Speedlite TT520 II Trigger Foot Pouch